SANTI factory is a respected company with a half-century history, which purposefully specializes in logistics of the food sector. SANTI strives to be a sustainable company, and we have a comprehensive global vision of our way of working. We want to contribute to the global safe transportation of food for people. Therefore, our work is carried out in dialogue, with transparency and increased efficiency every year.
Given the current economic situation, we urge our partners and customers to observe a high level of social corporate responsibility and steadily follow ethical rules that are formulated in the UN Global Compact and inspired by the standards ISO 26000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 50001:
- remuneration of labor, non-discrimination, dialogue with the labor associations,
- refusal of unfair performance of contracts and unfair competition in the transportation sector,
- continuous improvement of the working conditions,
- refusal of corruption with control and customs services,
- concern for the environment and material conservation,
- concern for road safety,
- caring for the end customer and the sanitary safety of the transported products,
- support of fair trade.
We urge our partners and customers to comply with these ethical principles and try to act in the interests of the benefit of our entire economic community. The success of our factory and the success of our customers are the One.
Despite the quarantine introduced in Italy, the SANTI plant team keep working stably, fulfilling the obligations taken for our customers, the factory workers continue to go to work every day despite the world panic regarding coronavirus in order to be able to deliver new semitrailers on time! Next week five new units will be ready and will be delivered in March-April by our reliable German forwarders.
And we are waiting for offers from new customers!